A blossoming neighborhood core
Cafes, Bars, and Restaurants
Greenwood has a wide variety of cafes & restaurants for lunch & dinner. Or just grab a hot coffee in the morning or a cold brew after a hard days work. Some of our favorites include:
- Kalia Cuisine- North & South Indian food with a tasty and filling lunch buffet.
- The Lodge - Watch the game with a pint & a burger.
- Munch Cafe - Hot & cold sandwiches, burgers and fries with quick, online ordering service.
- Naked City Brewery - 34 beers & 6 Ciders on tap.
- The Yard Cafe - Great tacos & beer.
- Gainsbourg - Romantic venue for tapas & cocktails.
- GreenBean Coffeehouse - A non-profit coffeehouse serving the community of Greenwood.
- Coyle's Bakeshop - Handmade French and American style pastries, cakes, tarts and savories.
*Some of our favorite venues like Gorditos, Angry Beaver, Neptune Coffee, Mr. Gyros and 50 other business were destroyed or heavily damaged in a natural gas explosion on March 9th. Please consider donating to the relief fund to help these small business rebuild.
For Your Convenience
Being in the heart of Greenwood means that we have plenty of markets & shops around us for you to run errands during a break or lunch. Here are some of the most convenient locations near us:
- Safeway - Grab your groceries & a Starbucks Coffee.
- USPS - Postal service and shipping needs on 83rd & Greenwood Ave.
- Fred Meyer's - A Seattle staple big-box store.
- Walgreens - Fill your prescriptions just a block away.
- Chase Bank and Bank of America - Quick 3 min walk.
- Frederick's Beauty Salon - Every day beauty since 1946!
- Top Ten Toys - Buy a gift for a young one in your life.
- Rosewood Guitar - Learn guitar during your lunch break!